Terms & Conditions
- On-Line Store Terms: By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website.
- Products: We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on our website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was placed. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate information for all purchases.
- General Conditions: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our services by distributing harmful computer codes including viruses or worms. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, download, copy, sell, resell any portion of the website without our written permission.
- Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions: Occasionally there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, product shipping charges, transit time and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies and omissions, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- Third Party Services: Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that we do not own or control. When you access these third-party websites, understand that you do so at your risk. Third-party websites may have their own terms of service that may require you to accept.
- Contact Information: Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to us by visiting our Contact page.
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the state of Georgia and when applicable, federal law.
- Termination: These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions when you cease using our website.
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of the Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We will not share, rent, sell or exchange your e-mail, physical or billing address for use by 3rd parties. We will only use your shipping and billing address and contact information:
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)